Monday, March 17, 2008

Sr. Citizens Shut-in Exercise League

Today, I joined the Sr. Citizens Shut-in Exercise League. No, I don't really consider myself a Sr. Citizen (but I will take the discounts) and I am definately not a shut-in. But I joined anyway.

A Wii has finally passed through our threshold. Wii have been trying to find one since mid-January with, like just about every one else, no luck. So, we checked a few on-line sites and finally found one that guaranteed delivery, at a reasonable price. This was on February 17th. They said it would be shipped on 3/28.

On Saturday I got an email from them that said it had been shipped and it will be here today. So even though it is raining, Wii golf will happen. Now my exercise routine will include bowling, baseball and tennis. not to mention Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess whatever they are!

So if anyone needs to talk to me today, I may not answer the phone, I will be busy exercising (that is if I can figure out how to install it).

And now, enjoy this interlude from my favorite trio! Happy St. Patricks Day.




1 comment:

CamiKaos said...

careful with that tennis... it's a killer...