Friday, January 25, 2008

Who Cares?

Live from Florida, the home of Mr. Fabulous, the winner is?

I don't know how many of you have studied Sun Tzu's The Art of War, or if you have even heard of him. I was exposed to his thinking in College and found it useful during my years as a working person since it helped me understand my adversaries as well as my friends.

Since I still believe in the principles of the Art of War, one being "Unless you know the mountains and forests...the lay of the marshes and swamps...you cannot get the advantages of the land", I decided to watch the debate of the Republicans in Florida last night.


First one I watched. It was somewhat entertaining.


All of the pundits think Romney took the prize.


And I want to tell you of one exchange between Tim Russert and Mittttttt.

Not the one where he said that "The idea of Bill Clinton back in the White House with nothing to do is something I can’t imagine" (that was pretty funny).

I mean his response to Russert's question about how much of his own money he had spent on his campaign in Florida or throughout his campaign.



Romney said that information would be released on January 31st.



Then Russert asked if the people of Florida might like to know before the primary so they could factor that information into their decision.



And Romney said.......



wait for it......



it's coming.....



I don't care about the voter!



He went on with some crap about how he was concerned about the other individuals on the stage.


But he said he does not care about the voter, they are insignificant, shit for brain dolts so fuck them; I'm going to spend whatever it takes to get my elitist white ass into the oval office.


The press must be going apeshit with this one. Lesser things than that have killed a campaign.


So what does the mainstream press have to say about this on this Friday before the primary?


MSNBC - nothing

USA Today - nada

AP - ditto

Maybe CNN - Nope

Well at least Fox would have something:

Yes, they do....

The headline reads.....

Oprah for VP? Obama Makes 10 campaign 'Promises'


3 comments:

mielikki said...

that's just wrong on so many levels

CamiKaos said...

Hopefully there will be something on the... strike that... A Daily Show... about it.

sybil law said...

Bill Maher talked about it!
Mitt Romney - jackass.