Monday, July 28, 2008

Have all men been castrated?

Or is it just those in eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa?

In any event, one thing that I ignored (or did not learn) from my time in the service was to never volunteer. Yesterday, I spent 3 hours manning the main gate at the local county fair. My job was to allow only those with a pass to take their vehicle onto the fair grounds. All in all, it was pretty boring, most of the time I wished I had brought a book.

However, when a vehicle did approach my post (that's an old military term) without a visible pass I stopped them. Whenever a male was driving and there was a female in the passenger seat, I never heard anything come out of the mouth of the male. He may have started to open his mouth to say something, but the woman always, I say again, ALWAYS, got her mouth moving before he could. And he would just sit there, mouth half open with a dumb look on his face like he was trying to say I'm sorry but she had my nuts removed about 10 years ago so I really don't have anything to say.

NK called them henpecked, I think it is more like peckerless. They must spend most of their time at home (when not saying yes dear, you are right dear) looking for the strongbox she keeps his dick in.

(P.S. - this is not intended to disparage the female gender, it is merely a comment on how the American male has allowed himself to be neutered).

No comments: