Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Top Ten things I won't do

Top ten things I won't do (in no particular order). Even though I may have done a few things in the past that are listed here, everything here is something that I won't do now (or again)

1. Try to ride a skateboard. This is a lesson I don't need to learn unless I have a strong desire to break something (did you see that idiot at the Xtreme games fall 40 ft. without his board?).

2. Eat a Pizzone, I don't care what Pizza Hut does, they just sound nasty.

3. Go see Body World. While I understand the fascination some would have, I have no desire to see anything below the skin.

4. Travel to any country east of England that starts with an I. I say east of England because I would like to go to Ireland. You will never see me anywhere near a Middle-Eastern country. I have held this belief since 1967. I have not felt it to be a safe place to visit, even though the architecture in the region might be worth it.

5. Go hunting (except with a camera).

6. Work - don't need to.

7. Drive Drunk - no explantion required.

8. Buy anything from CompUSA (especially an HP laptop).

9. Go to Graceland, don't care about Elvis, don't care about his home.

10. Watch any show with Regis, Dr. Phil (it pains me just to type his name), Nancy Grace or any talk show. I can find better things to do with my time than listen to the opinion of some moron.

One more, much to my regret, I will probably never surf again.

4 comments:

CamiKaos said...

8 out of 10, not bad. One just isn't THAT offensive to me. One I will someday have to do...

DaddyKaos said...

So, if I'm guessing you might go see Body Works if K wasn't there with you, I doubt if you'll ever eat a pizzone so I would say the only other thing left is WORK.

mielikki said...

Pizzone. Just sounds bad. Body works is right up my alley! And sadly, I was sucked into going to Graceland when I lived in Memphis. Your not missing much. I totally concur with #10, though!

Bubblewench said...

i'm 7 of 10. and I've never surfed.