Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Elections

What's pissing me off today? Elections, especially when they hold one as a precursor to another election 30 days later. I don't know that it costs to hold an election but it can't be inexpensive. Today, CB held an election for City Council, actually voters were expected to reduce the number of candidates from 7 to 6 before the final election next month to pick 3.

I would hate to think that my taxes to city and county government were wasted on frivolous matters so it must have been critical to winnow out that 1 person before we get to chose the other 3. I wonder if only 6 had decided to run for office if we would have had an election to reduce the number to 5.

2 comments:

CamiKaos said...

that is even more wasteful than I normally find things. How on earth can they justify that?

sybil law said...

I HATE POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!!