Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Missing in Action

I have been suffering from blogophobia, aka blog block, the past few days. Nothing to say, I couldn't even make anything up. While I'm starting to come out if, I'm not quite there yet but I did want to complain that an acquaintance said he was ready for, get this, snow.

I told him to keep quiet, the weather has been strange enough lately.....one day 90 the next in the 60's. It's way too early for the "S" word, I just had the fall aeration done on my lawn for christs sake.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

You guys get enough fluffy stuff without someone bringing it down on you this early!

mielikki said...

MM said the S word to me the other night, too, and I just kind of smiled sweetly and said

"we are not ready for that yet"

sybil law said...

The only reason I wish for that stuff (later!) is so I can have a snow day home with my kid.
But not NOW!! Yeesh.