Thursday, September 6, 2007

A work in progress

Still working on my thoughts on the Marshall Plan so for today I'll just leave a little humor.



One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mot her do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of yourhairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong andmake me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girlthought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how comeALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

where you spying on us today?

sybil law said...

Hahahahaha

NanaKaos said...

That explains my hair. NK