Thursday, September 25, 2008

Voting Early

We in the state of Iowa are fortunate enough to be able to vote early, either by mail or in person. This morning 11 citizens for Obama made their way to the County office to become the first to cast a ballot for Senator Obama.

Frankly I did not expect it to go smoothly, I thought that they might not be prepared when we showed up precisely at 8:00 AM. I was wrong! I was the first person to get my ballot and they had everything organized and ready, just like they knew we were coming.

Both NK and I have cast our vote for Barack Obama, soon it will be your turn so don't fail to vote. I have been on the phone drumming up support for Obama and you would be surprised and the number of people that say they will not be voting! It makes me want to reach through the phone and strangle them.