Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Christmas Letter - Day 7

Jesus Christ, what is up with the fucking bird thing? Now I have seven damned swans and no matter what I try, the won't leave the bathroom. They just stare at the tub, jumping in and out.

At one time it had water in it and all they did was fight for space while attempting to swim around. You know how small my tub is, there is only room for 2 or 3 max. All they did was splash water everywhere and now in addition to the chickenshit (which is what I think you are since you still have not come over), the goose shit and all the other birds, there is water all over the floor also and I can't keep from slipping every time I take a step.

It is not funny at all. I haven't slept in 3 days so stop with the fucking birds already.

H.

3 comments:

CamiKaos said...

I am just waiting for the casualties.

mielikki said...

these are killing me!

sybil law said...

Hahahahahahahahaha