Friday, December 14, 2007

FI

I guess I should have reminded you all.




It's Friday.




Time for the FI Award.




No one voted.




So I get to pick.




And




Even though no one nominated them






I choose





The suspense must be killing you!









































Major League Baseball.

Runner up.....the jackass that abused and set fire to his girlfriend.

And because she has either the biggest set of brass balls or the tiniest brain (I'm not sure which) here's to the city councilwoman in Colorado. Remember her, she is the apparent Giuliani supporter (or maybe Mitt or the Huckster) that said that being a Democrat is worse than "being a black disabled one-armed drug-addicted Jewish queer" who has a "Mexican boyfriend."

3 comments:

mielikki said...

My mushy brain did kind of forget...
but I like your choices!

Bubblewench said...

Great choices.

sybil law said...

Nice! A crackhead politician! Whoda thunkit?!