Friday, December 21, 2007

A Christmas Letter - Day 8

OK, Bozo:

Just what it the hell am I going to do now. The eight maids you somehow conned into taking up residence in my house brought eight cows with them. Now in addition to all of the stinking bird shit inside the house there is manure all over the place outside. And what am I going to do with all of the milk?

Oh by the way, did you know that two of the damned maids are lesbians? They both hit on me and made a scene in the front yard. Of course the damned neighbors called the cops and I now have to go down and explain why I had two naked women entwined like pretzels outside my house.

I think I prefer the birds.

So quit with the fucking gifts already!

H

1 comment:

mielikki said...

gasp. .
can' t
stop
laughing
(mental image of 2 lesbians wrestling in cow manure in my head)
I can't wait for tomorrow!