Tuesday, December 4, 2007

President Who?

OK candidates I have made up my mind. I now know which of you I will support so I won’t keep you waiting any longer. My candidate will be:

Someone that will commit to the withdrawal of all of our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of June 2009. We have fucked around long enough over there, let them get their own shit together now. That gives you around six months to get it done.

It will be someone that will take if Congress does not give. First and foremost my candidate will take away the health care afforded to the House and Senate if Congress does not act to provide affordable health care to every citizen of this country. If they cannot or will not do this, they can pay for their own care or go without.

My candidate is the individual that will tell the religious right and evangelicals that their religious beliefs will not influence their campaign. My candidate will not play any religious card and will not discuss religion in any manner, positive or negative. Separation of Church and State is sacred and someone’s belief has no place in the political arena.

My candidate will not consort with the leaders of any country that do not support the right of all individuals to chose their form of government. No lip service, no support of any kind will be given to countries that do not allow for a free and open election. This includes Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Both continue to ignore human rights issues yet we consider them to be valuable allies. That is just pure bullshit. No more jets, no more money, nothing until they recognize the rights of the individual (men, women, gay, straight) and hold open and free elections.

Finally, my candidate is a pro-choice individual and one that will implement a flat income tax.

My candidate’s name is ……………



Shit, that person is not running so I’ll go with my gut and support William John Richardson Edwards Obama. If you see him let me know, I have a few questions.

FI Nominee

Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee

Then Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee interceded on behalf of convicted rapist Wayne Dumond in 1997, which resulted in Dumonds release from prison. Within six months of his release, Dumond raped and murdered a Missouri woman. Huckabee blames Bill Clinton and his predecessor even though he influenced the parole board and stated publicly that he questioned the guilt of Dumond.

FI Sports Category

In a single stupid moment, a Baltimore Raven coach calls a last minute timeout on a 4th down play. As it turned out, the Ravens defense stopped the Patriot run and would have gone on offense with a 4 point lead and less than 2 minutes to go in the game. The result, New England gets another chance, and after a 5 yard false start penalty wind up with a first down and eventually score the winning touchdown.

How do you feel coach?

4 comments:

CamiKaos said...

when do we get to vote? Can I vote now? Do I wait until the end of the week? How's this work?

DaddyKaos said...

Are you talking about the FI award?
If so, vote anytime you like and feel free to change your vote if you see something else that tickles your fancy.

Awards will be granted each Friday in each category.

mielikki said...

What about the idiot Raven's player who got penalized for unsportsman like conduct, then picked up the flag and threw it into the crowd, only to be penalized again, and lost his team 30 yards? It was almost as good as the 'time out' one. . .

CamiKaos said...

okay, good to know, I will make my final choice tomorrow.

By the way I've tagged you for a meme thing