Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Listen Up

Shh!






Did you hear that?






Maybe you are to far from here but I definitely heard it. So did NK and our eyes got wide when we did.








I'm sure you know the sound though maybe not under these exact circumstances.










The sound is "CLUNK" and I looked like this right after I heard it (if you don't have a strong stomach you may want to turn your head or close your eyes and scroll quickly because it is not pretty. It was before my shower today, didn't even have any coffee).


















































That's a snake in my right hand, being inserted through the bottom of the bowl (toilet, that is).














Other tools were used, only the snake was successful and the result, was shall we say, a little poopy:










































Yep, that is a cell phone, passed away on 12/14/07 - may God have mercy on its electronics.

5 comments:

CamiKaos said...

ohhhhh. poor little telephone.

mielikki said...

God rest it's merry digits. It spent Christmas in the bowl, and didn't even get a burial at sea.

KiKi said...

First time at your blog (via Bubblewench). Last time I'll be reading any entries while drinking anything. Went up my nose, sprayed my keyboard while lmao.

DaddyKaos said...

Welcome KiKi, and I hope the burning sensation in your nose didn't last too long.

Bubblewench said...

I can't see the poopy pictures. That would have made my day. Oh well. :(