Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update

Since my pea brain is on vacation today, here is an update and a few old quotes that I like.


Good news, I don’t have to paint the ceiling in the kitchen after all. With the help of a little Clorox clean up, a bleach pen and some elbow grease, NK was able to hide the blackberry stains. I wonder if the tuna stains are still on the wallpaper?

Another thought on the space toilet, maybe they should just buy a bunch of those Astrodiapers and get a good filter. They could wring out the diapers through the filter and save the American taxpayer a bundle. Better yet, shut NASA down entirely. All of New Orleans could be rebuilt on 1 month’s budget.

I guess there are a few women who "watch" also. What goes through your mind while you are occupied with nothing? I would guess that it would be something constructive.

Quotable Quotes:

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." --Dan Quayle (since it started with "P" I'm amazed he spelled Phoenix correctly.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?" --Lee Iacocca

3 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Did Dan WRITE that quote or SAY it? If he said it, it was probably corrected.

Glad to hear there is no ceiling painting!

CamiKaos said...

i love the plato quote you added.

Not much goes through my mind when I am watching something. Just the mechanics of what is going on, the nature that drives whatever it is. How it does what it does, or how I'm really sleepy...

sybil law said...

Hahahahahahahahaha
Great quotes!!!!