Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dear Rudy

Dear Mr. Giuliani:

I have been thinking about your 12 commitments to the American people and I have some questions that, when answered, may help everyone understand why you should even be considered as a presidential candidate.

My concern for the time being is with your first commitment. In it you state that you " Will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War". It seems to be clear that you intend to stick to or even escalate the current administration’s policy. Your justification for this is that it will shorten the amount of time to win and will reduce casualties and you will accomplish this by increasing the strength and size of the military, I think you mentioned 10 new brigades.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! First you must still be in complete denial or just insane since there will not be any way to win in Iraq, however you define the word. Next, have you overlooked the trouble the military has had getting new recruits interested. Since a typical brigade in this countries military consists of 1,500 to 3,500 soldiers (let’s see that is 15,000 to 35,000 more troops), just where in the hell do you think they will come from? Maybe that mother in Clovis, Ca. will let her last son go back after the funeral of his brother, there’s one.

Oh, I know, we can open up the border and then recruit all of the good non-citizens just dying to get into the good old USA. Hell, most of them will already be adjusted to the heat after days in the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. No, that won’t work will it. I forgot about commitment number two, your promise to curb illegal immigration by making sure that the big fence gets completed. I'm sure that will keep them from wanting to come into the USA.

Well, even if you can find them, I think you may have also overlooked the possibility that sending more of our fine young men and women into harms way may just increase the number of casualties instead of reducing them.

You don’t have to write me back, now that I think of it, I won’t vote for you in any event. An acquaintance recently said you were a "perv" and I believe her. I just didn’t know you were such a stupid perv. Do you know the good Senator from Idaho?

1 comment:

mielikki said...

When I was in NYC, I did not find one person who actually liked Rudy. Many of the "locals", taxi drivers, horse carriage people, ect. told us how much they disliked him. It was really interesting. I'd never vote for him, either.